Sales Support Administrator required in our Leicester office.
Competitive salary of £20,500 to £23,500 OTE
Full time permanent role. Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
A varied and rewarding role. Within a friendly and ambitious team.
We are looking for an experienced sales administrator to join our growing team. You will be working closely with both the sales team and company directors processing orders and collating sales data. Experience in the motor trade or vehicle finance is desirable but not essential.
Key Points of the role:
- Processing new vehicle orders, both new and used.
- Data recording and logging of orders.
- Liaising with customers regarding finance documents and arranging vehicle delivery.
- Raising invoices.
- Working closely with both the sales team and company directors.
Skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to self-manage a busy workload.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Positive problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to adapt and use initiative.
- Good telephone manner
We are offering a competitive salary including a bonus package based on the performance of the business of which the successful applicant will play a significant role. Experience in an administrative role is preferred with a knowledge of the motor trade being an advantage but not essential. You would be working in a close and friendly team with training and support provided throughout.
Build you career with a company who invest in their staff and offer customer service second to none. If this vacancy sounds like its for you or if you would like to find out more about it please contact our General Manager Dan Clegg on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Or call us on 0116 259 9548